Residents evacuated after suspected natural gas leak at assisted living center in Lake Mills

LAKE MILLS, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Residents of the Lilac Springs Assisted Living Center are beginning to return after being evacuated due to a suspected natural gas leak.

It happened around 8 p.m. on Thursday at the location on O'Neil Street.

As a precaution, the Lake Mills Fire Department moved the residents to another location.

According to the Fire Department, there were no injuries and no one was taken to the hospital.

We Energies was notified of the suspect gas leak.

Share this article: