President Obama to campaign with Mary Burke in Milwaukee
Next Tuesday, October 28th, President Barack Obama will travel to Milwaukee for a grassroots campaign event with former Trek Bicycle executive and Democratic candidate for governor Mary Burke.
Doors for the grassroots campaign event will open at 4 PM.
The event will be held at North Division High School (1011 W. Center Street Milwaukee, WI 53206).
This is a free, ticketed event. Tickets are required to attend, but do not guarantee entry. Tickets will be available Sunday from 11 AM to 8 PM and Monday from 9 AM to 3 PM at the following field offices:
1. North West Office: 6830 W Villard Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53218
2. Northside Office: 6522 W. Capitol, Milwaukee, WI 53216
3. Southside Office: 1200 S Cesar Chavez, Milwaukee, WI 53204
4. West Allis Office: 1412 S 73rd St Milwaukee, WI 53214
5. Racine Office: 345 Main Street Racine, WI 53403
6. Madison Office: 2206 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53713