National Taco Day in Milwaukee: Local Specials
Posted: Oct 4, 2017 3:11 PM CDT
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Did you know it's National Taco Day today? Let's taco - bout how awesome that is! Did you know that according to nationaltacoday.com, Americans ate 4.5 billion tacos last year? That's 490,000 miles of tacos!
Here are some amazing local specials that you can enjoy right here in Milwaukee.
- Bel Air Cantina (Multiple Locations): $2 Select Tacos, Tamales, Tequila shots, taps, and cans. More info here.
- Café Corazon (Bay View and Riverwest): A special taco day recipe, featuring an Al Pastor Taco with pineapple and cilantro.
- El Rey Family Market (5200 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219): $1 Tacos from 2:00 - 8 p.m. today.
- Taco Bell (Multiple Locations): Premiering a National Taco Day Gift Set, a special collection of tacos just for National Taco Day. More info here.
- Qdoba (Multiple Locations): Sign up for Qdoba Rewards loyalty program, and customers can receive a free drink or an order of chips and salsa on National Taco Day. More info here.