My Little Pony fan convention returning to Milwaukee for 5th year
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The My Little Pony Fan Convention is returning to Milwaukee for its 5th year to celebrate the music from the show and fandom.
Roughly 1,300 attendees are expected for the event which will take place at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee from October 26-28.
There will be 39 different musical acts to keep guests entertained throughout the weekend. Click here for a full list.
The My Little Pony Fan Convention will be partnering with Milwaukee-based charity Generations Against Bullying.
This year, the convention will have eight Guests of Honor at Ponyville Ciderfest:
- Daniel Ingram - Songwriter and composer for “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” and “My Little Pony: The Movie”
- Rebecca Shoichet - Singing voice of Twilight Sparkle and voice of Sunset Shimmer
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Singing voice of Pinkie Pie; voice of Smolder, Silver Spoon, and Wallflower Blush
- Kazumi Evans - Singing voice of Rarity; voice of Adagio Dazzle, Moondancer, and Octavia
- Willa Milner - Voice of Ember and professional singer
- Michelle Creber - Voice and singing voice of Applebloom
- Gabriel Brown - Singer, songwriter, and voice actor
- Tony Fleecs - IDW comic artist and former karaoke DJ
Aside from music, there will also be a My Little Pony Collectible Card Game Championship, tours of the best pubs and bars in Milwaukee, and more.
Those who have attended Pony Fest all 5 years will algo get a special pin.