More than 550 employers register for statewide job fair Wednesday, July 15
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Hundreds of employers from across the state have registered for the first ever statewide "Drive Thru Job Fair" on Wednesday, July 15.
According to officials, the job fair is scheduled to be hosted by members of the Wisconsin Workforce Development Association from noon to 4 p.m.
Job seekers can stay in their vehicles to receive a packet of information about current open positions from local employers.
“This coordinated effort from Wisconsin's local workforce development boards addresses concerns associated with the pandemic while meeting the needs of both employers and job seekers,” WWDA Executive Committee Chair Anthony Snyder said. Snyder also serves as the CEO of the Fox Valley Workforce Development Board in Neenah.
According to WWDA, the following locations are included in the statewide job fair July 15:
- Ashland: Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, 2100 Beaser Ave.
- Beloit: Beloit PUblic LIbrary, 605 Eclipse Blvd
- Eau Claire: Eau Claire County Job Center, 221 W. Madison Street
- Green Bay: Riverside Ballroom Parking Lot, 1560 Main Street
- Janesville: Janesville Mall, 2500 Ranger Drive
- La Crosse: Logan High School, 1500 Ranger Drive
- Madison: 2930 N. Sherman Ave.
- Milwaukee: Employee Milwaukee, 2342 N. 27th Street
- Milwaukee: American Serb Memorial Hall, 5101 W. Oklahoma Ave.
- Monroe: Blackhawk Technical College, 210 4th Ave.
- Oshkosh: Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce, 120 Jackson Street
- Phillips: Northcentral Technical College, 1408 Pine Ridge Road
- Rhinelander: Northern Advantage Job Center, 51 N. Brown Street
- Rice Lake: Barron County Job Center, 331 S. Main Street
- River Falls: St. Croix Job Center, 704-B North Main Street
- Sturtevant: SC Johnson iMET Center, 2320 Renaissance Blvd
- Waukesha: Waukesha County Expo, 1000 Northview Road
Additional information including instructions for job seekers can be found here.