Milwaukee Continuum of Care to provide warming rooms for homeless
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – The Milwaukee Continuum of Care will provide overnight shelters for anyone in need this week. Warming room locations will open on nights when temperatures are forecasted to be 20 degrees or below.
- Repairers of the Breach at 1335 W. Vliet Street – 7-10 p.m. and overnight until 7 a.m.
- Capuchin Community Services at 924 W. State Street – 7 p.m.-7 a.m.
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission’s emergency shelter at 1820 W. Wells St.
The following locations are available for people seeking shelter throughout the day:
- Repairers of the Breach located at 1335 W. Vliet St., Milwaukee, Monday – Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following Salvation Army Corps locations:
- 1645 N. 25th St., Milwaukee, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 4129 W. Villard Ave., Milwaukee, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 2900 W. Cold Spring Rd., Greenfield, Monday – Thursday from 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Fridays from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Any public buildings, such as Milwaukee Public Library branches or Milwaukee County Senior Centers.
Anyone needing assistance can also call 211.