Mega Millions jackpot over half a billion for Tuesday drawing
WISCONSIN (CBS 58) -- Lottery players have a chance to win a Mega Millions jackpot of $512 million in the July 24 drawing, which comes to an estimated $303.4 million cash payout. This is the fifth largest drawing in Mega Millions history.
Wisconsin Lottery Directory, Cindy Polzin said: "When jackpots climb, so does the excitement level of lottery players. All Wisconsin homeowners benefit from the increased sales that generate dollars for property tax relief. If you are going to play Mega Millions, have fun, but please play responsibly."
Tickets must be purchased by 9 p.m. to be included in the Tuesday, July 24 drawing:
- Each ticket costs $2 per play
- Choose five different numbers 1 to 70 and one Mega Ball number 1 to 25
- Sign your ticket and check it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on any prize you may have won
Multiply your winnings:
- For an extra $1 per play, you can choose Megaplier to increase your non-jackpot winnings which will be multiplied by the drawing's Megaplier number.
- For example, if your prize is $1 million and the Megaplier number is 5, you win $5 million just by adding Megaplier.
Players can also play for Just the Jackpot:
- Each ticket costs $3 and players receive two plays with a chance to win the JACKPOT ONLY
- Just the jackpot plays are NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY OTHER PRIZES in the Mega Millions drawing
- Just the Jackpot plays are quick pick only (no playslips)