Medical Examiner's Son Dies from Probable Drug Overdose
Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s son has died from a probable drug over dose.
Adam Peterson, 29-years-old, was reportedly homeless and been staying in the 2700 block of W. Clybourn in an apartment building.
First responders administered Narcan, IV’s were attempted in both arms and King airway was inserted.
The roommate noticed some missing Clonazepam. Officers noted a small baggie of cotton balls on the scene, but no needles.
The Medical Examiner told the Medical Examiner’s Office his son was known to abuse drugs.