Medical College of Wisconsin releases video from inside crash test lab

NOW: Medical College of Wisconsin releases video from inside crash test lab

WISCONSIN (CBS 58) -- New video has been released from inside the crash test lab at the Medical College of Wisconsin.

The test was put on Thursday for crash specialists with the State Patrol.

There was one key finding -- the vehicle crashes at a 45-degree angle.

It registered as a frontal crash and not a side crash, so the air bags only went off in the front, leaving one crash test dummy with a serious head injury.

BowlingHenrik 6 hours ago
Hi everyone,  I have been in doubt for years and facing a lot of challenges mentally and otherwise. Do anyone still have doubt on natural herbs?  I've seen the importance and effectiveness of natural herbs and this is doing wonders. I want to commend and the same time thank Dr. APAMA  for making his self available to help me even when I wasn't financially stable after being extorted by many fake Doctors online. I have suffered herpes virus for couple of years now with terrible outbreaks, I have been receiving treatments from various source and these weren't yielding any result. I got to know of Dr. APAMA after reading testimonies of his  patients that got healed of HIV VIRUS, HEPATITIS, CANCERS, HPV, DIABETES and so many other diseases I read he can cure with herbs, Initially I never wanted to write him because I was in doubt and the same time my income wasn't enough for me, I decided to write Dr. APAMA to explain my illness to him and he made me to understand all it requires to have the herbs and the most surprising thing was his kindness and honesty even when I wasn't having enough he promised to help me and assured me of healing after using his herbs, I wonder why people like me are still in doubt and spending their money on drugs that don't guarantee healing . I have got to know Natural herbs can cure all type of diseases when you meet the very right Doctor for treatment I'm a living testimony to this fact I'm healthier and happy and medically herpes free after using APAMA's medicines and following the guidelines he gave. He is a good man and he's recommendable if you're sick of any illness and viruses kindly write Dr. APAMA for help on his whatsapp: +2349072570496 and Email: DRAPAMAHERBALHEALINGCENTRE@GMAIL.COM. Wish you all congratulations too My Email is Henrikbowling@gmail.com.
BowlingHenrik 6 hours ago
Irene 13 hours ago
HOW I GOT CURE FROM HERPES VIRUS WITH THE HELP OF HERBAL MEDICINE . i was diagnosed with HERPES VIRUS 4years ago, i lived in sorrow, pain, and difficulties ,  i contacted so many  doctors on this issue and spent so much  money to ensure that my health comes back normal but my condition never got better, i was determined to get my life back so one day,  a friend of mine who was infected with the herpes virus  called me and  told me  that she was cure by a HERBAL DOCTOR who's   name is   CALLED  DOCTOR  MOHAMMED, She told me that he has  saved many lifes from the HERPES VIRUS and other virus and disease like, HIV, CANCER, ALS DISEASE, and so many illness with his POWERFUL HERBAL MEDICINE  i contacted Dr MOHAMMED on his email address herbalcure12@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier delivering service and told me how to use it,after some days i begin to notice a very huge changes in my body, all the symptoms were eliminated completely, no weakness or stiffness, i am perfectly okay, i am so healthy and perfect in my health after taking doctor mohammed herbal medicine, i am perfectly healthy and okay  then i realize that this herbal medicine is really working, than after the  24days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest human on earth now. this testimony is we go around the world. thanks to Dr MOHAMMED , God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp / call number +2349036036397,  or email herbalcure12@gmail.com, HE HAS CURE FOR many diseases and virus, HERPES VIRUS, HIV, CANCER, HPV  and many other virus and disease his Websit .....
Irene 13 hours ago
LouisArthur 1 day ago
APPROVED MEDICATION FOR HERPES VIRUS.
There is a cure for Herpes with Herbal Medicine. My friend that was cured from diabetes introduced me to Doctor Ahmed Usman a Herbal Medicine doctor from Africa, that I should give him a try including his email, I contacted Doctor Ahmed Usman with the email address and I explained all the symptoms and infections on my body. He told me that his medicine works for two weeks if taken according to prescription, after much deliberation he sent the herbal medicine to my country which I received through courier service, and I took the medication as prescribed by the doctor, after a week I discovered that the sores on my genital part were gone, and I don't have constant headache and fever. After taking the medication for two weeks I went for a test and my Herpes IgG result was negative. Doctor Ahmed is indeed a great doctor, don't get discouraged by your friend or family. I pray you get your cure soon. This is Doctor Ahmed Usman email address; drahmedusman5104@gmail.com. He has Herbal medicine for Cancer, Obesity, Fibroid, Sickle cell Anemia, painful menstruation, ALS, Stroke and Fibromyalgia.
LouisArthur 1 day ago
APPROVED MEDICATION FOR HERPES VIRUS.