Lakefront Festival of Art celebrates 53 years, June 19-21
Lakefront Festival of Art, the weekend-long festival on the grounds of the Milwaukee Art Museum each June, will celebrate its 53rd year anniversary.
It kicks off Friday, June 19, 2015.
LFOA features the works of more than 175 national artists amid activities, food and entertainment, while serving as a primary fundraiser for the Museum.
“Over the years, Lakefront Festival of Art has evolved into much more than just another art show,” said Krista Renfrew, Director of Special Events, Milwaukee Art Museum. “It truly is one of the premier art festivals in the country, while offering activities for all ages to enjoy in a setting iconic to Milwaukee.”
LFOA offers family-friendly activities, such as live music, refreshments and the PNC Children's Experience, featuring drama performances and hands-on art projects for kids of all ages.
HOURS AND ADMISSION
· Friday, June 19, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
· Saturday, June 20, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· Sunday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Advance tickets $10
· Adults $17; Seniors/Students $14
· Museum Members $10
· Free for children age 12 and under, veterans, active military and Wisconsin K-12 teachers (with ID)