Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Hoverboard Fire Causes $60,000 in Damage to Racine House

According to the Racine Fire Department, a hoverboard caught fire in a bedroom of a house located at 1416 College Avenue on Saturday, March 8 around 1:00 PM. The fire caused fire and smoke damage the entire second floor of the home.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire and checked for extension.

The people in the house were able to exit safely and unharmed along with the family pets.

Damage is estimated at $60,000 to the house.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
cbs58Partner 43 days ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Online Video & Music Streaming Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuXiv Music
https://muxiv.com

MoXoX Video
https://moxox.com

YoFuk Adult Video
http://yofuk.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los mejores servicios de transmisión de video y música en línea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?