Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Homes Evacuated in Glendale Due To High Levels of Natural Gas

Update:

WE Energies is assisting with venting a home in Glendale following a gas leak.

It is believed that the gas leaked from a stove.

According to We Energies, a family pet may have accidentally turned on the burner.

The area is believed to be safe at this time.

Original:

GLENDALE - Homes have been evacuated in Glendale due to high levels of natural gas reported in a residential structure.

Crews are currently on scene after high levels of natural gas were reported in a home located in the 5800 block of N. Ames Terrace.

Other homes in the immediate area have been evacuated as a precaution as well.

We Energies is en route to the scene.

Stay with CBS 58 News for more information on this developing story. 

Share this article: