Hamilton announces ticket lottery system for Milwaukee performances
Forty tickets will be sold for $10 each for every show. The digital lottery will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance on October 22 at the Marcus Center.
The digital lottery will open on October 20 for tickets to the first performance. Subsequent lotteries will begin two days before each show.
In order to enter:
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Participants must be at least 18-years-old.