Green Bay Packers announce new concession items
GREEN BAY, Wis. (CBS 58) -- The Green Bay Packers have announced a list of new food items that will be available for the new Packers season.
The Packers are also launching a new self check-out system called "MashGin" that will be offered at grab-and-go concession stands located near Section 326.
The new items will be unveiled in a tasting event not open to the public on Tuesday.
Here's a list of the new items:
- Brat-in-a-Blanket: Brat wrapped in melted cheese curds, topped with beer mustard in a pretzel bun
- Brat Trio: Jalapeno-Cheddar brat split with bacon jam, Old World sausage with da-works sauce, Italian Sausage with peppers and onions
- Brat & Cheese Dip with Pretzel Sticks
- Tortilla Chips & Guacamole
- Loaded Potato Tater-Barrels: Oversized tater tots made with bacon, chives and cheese, topped with sour cream
- Steak Sandwich: Prime Rib, topped with crispy onions, Béarnaise sauce on a Kaiser Roll, served with Fresh Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Black Forest Ham Sandwich: Shaved Black Forest ham, Black Forest bacon, sautéed onions, mustard cheese sauce on a pretzel roll
- Maple Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog: Hot dog wrapped in maple glazed bacon
- Pizza Box Nachos: Loaded nachos in a pizza box sized box