Free community flu shot clinics offered by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
WISCONSIN (CBS 58) -- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is partnering with community organizations to offer free flu clinics in the city of Milwaukee to anyone over the age of 18.
They say this year, more than ever, it's important to avoid getting the flu by washing your hands often, avoiding touching your face, staying out of crowds and getting a flu shot.
The following free flu clinics will be available:
- Jewish Community Pantry
- 2900 West Center Street, Milwaukee WI, 53210
- Thursday, Sept. 30 and Thursday, Oct. 7 from 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Two outdoor flu clinics during the drive-thru food pantry
- Journey House
- 2110 W Scott Street, Milwaukee WI 53204
- Saturday, Oct. 2 from 1-4 p.m.
- Outdoor event, drive-thru and walk-up options
- United Methodist Children's Services
- 3940 W Lisbon Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53208
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 from 12-4 p.m.
- Walk-up clinic
Masks must be worn. Call 414-777-4893 for more information about these clinics.
Froedtert & MCM health network is also offering flu vaccination clinics at its health centers located in Milwaukee at the Good Hope Health Center and McKinley Health Center. Most insurance plans are accepted.
Flu shots are also offered at Froedtert pharmacies, FastCare locations, community flu clinics and at any of the health centers or the Internal Medicine Clinic in the Specialty Clinics at Froedtert Hospital.
For more information, click here.