Emergency Crews Responding to Several Patients with Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Emergency crews responded Monday morning in Manitowoc for several people with carbon monoxide poisoning in the 1100 block of Washington Street, according to WFRV.
Two Rivers Fire Department is assisting with the incident, according to a tweet from the fire chief.
Two Rivers Fire assisting Manitowoc Fire on a significant carbon monoxide incident, multiple patients.— Scott Schneider (@Schneider2721) October 31, 2016
Fire Chief Scott Schneider says that this is a "mass casualty scene."
CBS WFRV is heading to the scene. Stay tuned to CBS 58 for more information.