Electrical Problem Sparked Fire at Motor Castings Company

The West Allis Fire Department said an electrical problem sparked a fire at Motor Castings Company.

The fire was first reported around 5:30 Tuesday morning. 

It was on the roof where the electrical service comes into the foundry building.  

Officials said the fire was mainly an electrical arc flash and would extinguished itself. 

WE Energies was called and shut the power off to the building.  

No one was hurt and crews are still assessing the amount of damage 

Share this article: