Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Crews respond to bathroom fire in Racine

RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) – Crews responded to an electrical fire in a bathroom in Racine Monday morning.

According to the fire department, crews were called to the area near Winthrop Ave. and Indiana St. around 10:30 a.m.

When fire crews got to the scene, the apartment manager had already contained the fire with an extinguisher.

No one was hurt. The Red Cross is assisting the person who lived in the apartment.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?