Children's Wisconsin ranked among best in the country
Posted: Jun 16, 2020 5:30 PM CDT
WAUWATOSA, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Children's Wisconsin has once again been ranked among the best pediatric hospitals in the country, according to U.S. News & World Report's annual list.
The new ranking places the Wauwatosa-based hospital among the best in six specific categories including cancer, heart surgery and brain surgery.
U.S. News & World Report highlights hospitals that offer state-of-the-art medical care to kids with complex conditions.
Here's a look at the full list of specialty rankings at Children's Wisconsin:
- Pediatric Cancer - #37
- Pediatric Cardiology & Heart Surgery - #18
- Pediatric Gastroenterology & GI Surgery - #16
- Pediatric Neurology & Neurosurgery - #40
- Pediatric Orthopedics - #45
- Pediatric Pulmonology & Lung Surgery - #15