Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Child playing with fireworks causes Racine blaze

RACINE-- Officials in Racine said that a child playing with fireworks caused a house fire in Racine Saturday night.


The Fire Department responded to the home on Kentucky Street around 11:00 p.m.


They were able to quickly extinguish the fire which started in a bedroom on the second floor.


All of the occupants in the home were able to safely make it out.


The fire caused about $25,000 worth of damage to the structure of the home and about $2,000 worth of damage to contents.


 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
Baal 111 days ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Online Video & Music Streaming Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuXiv Music:
https://muxiv.com

MoXoX Video:
https://moxox.com

YoFuk Adult Video:
http://yofuk.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los mejores servicios de transmisión de video y música en línea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?