Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Careless use of smoking materials sparks fire in Fond du Lac

FOND DU LAC, Wis. (CBS 58) -- A porch fire in Fond du Lac was started by careless use of smoking materials.

The fire happened around 3:22 p.m. on Wednesday.

Crews were called to a home on 5th Street for a report of fire on the front porch of the house.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire with no damage to the main structure. 

No injuries were reported.

Fond du Lac Fire/Rescue crews will be canvassing the area on Thursday to educate individuals on the importance of working smoke detectors and fire safety.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?