Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Box fan causes fire in Racine, no one hurt

RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) – The Racine Fire Department says a box fan caused a fire in the bedroom of a home early Monday morning.

Authorities say it happened around 1:17 a.m. at the home near Kearney and Gilson St.

Smoke alarms alerted the four adults and child inside the home, who were able to get out safely.

The fire caused $50,000 in damage. The Red Cross is helping the family.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?