Kenosha apartment complex evacuated after gas main break
KENOSHA, Wis. (CBS 58) -- People are being allowed to return to their homes after an apartment complex was evacuated for a gas leak.
The Kenosha County Sheriff's Department says deputies responded to a Villa Rosa Apartments around 9:30 Monday morning and reported a strong smell of natural gas.
They say it appears a construction crew hit a natural gas pipe while working in the area. No injuries have been reported and authorities say there is no danger to the public.