Active with Asthma Camp
Posted: Apr 28, 2014 7:16 PM CDT | Updated: Nov 5, 2014 2:14 PM CDT
Trained medical and program staff will teach children about asthma, physical activity, medications, nutrition, how to avoid triggers, asthma action plans and more. The camp will include exciting off-site field trips that your child won’t want to miss!
Active with Asthma will be held June 16-20 at Bay View High School in Milwaukee.
• Open to children between the ages of 8-12, diagnosed with asthma and taking daily medications.
• Current vaccinations required.
• It's a week of discovery & FUN!
• Trained medical and program staff instruction.
• Camp fee is $80. FREE breakfast and lunch are included. Scholarships are available, based on need.
• Submit deposit of $20, along with the application form. Deposit will be refunded if child is not accepted.
• Once accepted, a registration packet will be sent with dates, times, parent information and medical forms to be completed by you, your child and your child’s healthcare provider.
• To receive an application, contact us at 262-703-4200 or complete the online form at www.LungWI.org