Mike Strehlow, Anchor
CBS 58 - Mike Strehlow joined the CBS 58 News Team in 1996. The Marinette, Wisconsin native anchors the CBS 58 News at noon and 4:00 P.M. and is host of CBS 58 Sunday Morning.
In addition, Mike is a veteran reporter who has covered stories from city hall to Cuba. "I've had the privilege to report from the streets of Havana to the deck of an aircraft carrier. However, I believe the most compelling stories I've shared with viewers have come from right here in our community."
In 2014, Mike was inducted into the Chicago/Midwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Silver Circle. The Silver Circle honors outstanding individuals who have devoted 25 years or more to the television industry, and who have made significant contributions to their local television market.
Prior to his employment at CBS 58, Mike was a reporter and fill-in anchor for WTMJ-TV in Milwaukee. He began his broadcasting career in 1982 at WXOW-TV in La Crosse as a reporter and anchor. Mike also worked as a reporter and fill-in anchor for WBAY-TV in Green Bay. He graduated from UW La Crosse in 1982 with a degree in Mass Communications.
Mike makes several public appearances each year for local charity organizations. He would love to hear your comments and any story ideas you may have. You can contact Mike at email@example.com.
Articles by Mike Strehlow
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Playwright & Actor Joe Kinosian
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Guitars for Vets
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Dominic Kegel and Horlick High School Film & Media Production
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Cedarburg Children's Theater
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Weapons: Beyond the Blade at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Milwaukee filmmakers preserve the legacy of Lawsonomy
- CBS News at 4: How to talk to kids about the mass shooting in Las Vegas
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: ACAP Playmakers of Waukesha
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: The Restoration of the Mount Hope Cemetery
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Dr. Kenneth Lee
- National Suicide Prevention Week aims to raise awareness
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: MS: Just Keep Moving
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Serenity Inns Milwaukee
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Architect Wade Weissmann
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: We Care Fund
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Damian Buchman
- While the sky glider remains the same, the grounds below change as improvements are made to the Summerfest grounds
- Pat McCurdy returns to Summerfest
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Greyhound Pets of America
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Summerfest at 50
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: National Vintage League
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: The Labyrinth at Alice's Garden
- Doctor offers advice during Men's Health Month
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Krauski Art Glass Studios
- Inside the weather predicting flame on Wisconsin Avenue
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Milwaukee & The Great War
- Next Door's "Walk for Children" preview
- Sunday Morning Spotlight: Spirits of Norway Vineyard
- City of Milwaukee Issues Cold Weather Health Advisory
- Governor Walker Outlines "Grand Vision" During Inauguration
- Update: Homeless in High School
- Sheriff Clarke calls child abuse case "sadistic" & "torture"
- On Eye to Eye - Kenosha Casino: Clash Between Tribes
- Kenosha Casino: Clash Between Tribes, Part Two
- Kenosha Casino: Clash Between Tribes
- Eye to Eye for October 26, 2014
- Parks Supporters Express Funding Needs
- New Charges Filed in Locker Room Hidden Camera Case
- International Walk to School Day
- Voter ID Awareness Campaign Launched
- 5 Cases of Enterovirus Now Confirmed in Wisconsin
- Mike Strehlow