Wisconsin Lottery Releases Five Humorous Reasons to buy a Powerball Ticket
Posted: Jan 11, 2016 5:58 PM CDT
Wisconsin Lottery released five reasons to purchase a ticket for Wednesday night's Powerball drawing, which is at an all-time high of $1.4 billion or an estimated $868 million cash payout:
- You have better odds of winning Powerball than the Minnesota Vikings do of winning the Super Bowl this year.
- You can turn a $2 ticket into $1.4 billion. That means you could buy everyone in Wisconsin a fish fry for the next 22 Fridays.
- For the next 96 years, you could buy a brat for everyone in a sold-out Miller Park for every home game (yes, even Cubs fans).
- If you won $1.4 billion, you would be able to purchase enough gallons of milk to fill the Wisconsin State Capitol dome 78 times.
- You'll be contributing to the $3.87 billion plus that has been generated in property tax relief for Wisconsin homeowners.
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!