Wisconsin DMV debuts new Brewers license plate designs
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Show your Brew Crew pride as you drive with new Milwaukee Brewers license plates.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles showcased two new designs on Wednesday, Sept. 9.
- The new ball-in-glove design – This plate combines a reimagined ball-in-glove icon in the center and “M” and “b” which pays homage to the original design.
- The Wisconsin state design – This plate includes an outline of the state with Cream City brick, an industrial block “M” and a baseball representing Milwaukee’s location.
Both plate designs incorporate the new navy, yellow and royal blue colors. The Milwaukee Brewers previously unveiled a new logo and uniform for the 2020 season. The old plates will be discontinued.
The fees for Milwaukee Brewers special license plates include:
- $25 annual donation. This fee, less a 2 percent licensing fee to Major League Baseball, goes to the Southeast Wisconsin Professional Baseball Park District dedicated solely to Ballpark maintenance. The donation may be tax deductible.
- $15 issuance fee.
- Plates may be personalized for an additional $15 fee each year.
- The regular vehicle registration fee (which may include wheel tax, if applicable).
Brewers plates must be ordered online or by mail. Plates are mailed to the customer.
The plates are available on the DMV website HERE.