Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

West Bend apartment fire started by child playing with fireworks

The West Bend Fire Department is currently investigating a fire that happened at the Wayne Road apartments.

The fire happened On Thursday afternoon, shortly after 2 p.m.

The fire was contained to one apartment and the damage estimate is $70,000.

Two occupants of the apartment were displaced and are currently being assisted by the Red Cross.

There were no injuries.

According to the police department, the cause of the fire appears to be as a result of a child playing with fireworks. 

Share this article:
Save with