Walker releases first week of campaign schedule
Posted: Jul 9, 2015 1:31 PM CDT
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's team released the first week of his campaign schedule. He will be campaigning in all four early voting states.
Walker’s announcement event will take place in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Monday, July 13.
Walker will then travel to Nevada, South Carolina, and New Hampshire. He will be capping off the week with a three-day Winnebago trip through Iowa. Next week’s leg of the tour also includes a stop in Atlanta, Georgia.
Walker’s announcement tour will include the following stops:
- On Monday, July 13, Walker will be at the Waukesha County Expo Center. The doors open at 3:00 PM and remarks will be at 5:15 PM.
- On Tuesday, July 14 he will be in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Wednesday, July 15, he will be traveling to Charleston, South Carolina. Then a mid-day stop in Columbia, South Carolina Followed by a stop in Greenville, South Carolina
- On July 16, Walker will be in Merrimack, New Hampshire. He will then travel to Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- On Friday, July 17 he will traveling in a Winnebago through Iowa. He will be making stops at Davenport, Cedar Rapids and Des Moines, Iowa. On Saturday, July 18, he will then travel to Council Bluffs, Sioux City, Carroll, Ames and Marshalltown, Iowa.
- On Sunday, July 19, Walker will continue his tour of Iowa stopping in Cedar Falls, Plainfield and Dubuque, Iowa.
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!