VISIT Milwaukee discusses upcoming virtual experiences for all to enjoy
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – VISIT Milwaukee says the COVID-19 pandemic is not stopping several local organizations from showing off what they have to offer.
Several different experiences are available this month. VISIT Milwaukee’s Lindsey McKee joined CBS 58 to talk further about the events.
A full list can be found below:
Milwaukee Public Market
- Delicious Detox with Patty Stark
- January 7
- Recipes to support your body’s built-in cleansing systems
- Wintertime Comfort Food with Mary Adashek
- January 14
- Create your own Ranch French Bread and mouthwatering Beef and Noodle Soup
Jewish Museum Milwaukee
- Jewish Work for Social Justice and Racial Equality: Our Responsibility to Engage
- January 7
- Ways in which Jewish people can be remain involved in the ongoing struggles for justice and equity
- Virtual Tour of Yemen’s Jewish Community with the Institute of Jewish Experience
- January 11
- Explore Yemenite Jewish history and visit notable sites including the tomb of Rabbi Shalom Shabbazi in Taiz, the Jewish Quarter of Sana’a, and more.
Talk and Tour at the Tempel Lipizzans
- A One-Of-A-Kind Virtual Experience
- January 23
- Founders’ granddaughter provides a narrated virtual tour detailing these renowned stallions journey from the pastures to the stables to training.
- January 15 – Feb. 28
- As we discuss virtual experiences, I want to be sure that businesses and spectators alike are aware of VISIT Milwaukee’s launch of its first-ever Giving Fest