Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Two injured in Racine fire

RACINE -- A resident and a firefighter are hurt after an overnight fire in Racine.


Unattended cooking is to blame for the fire that swept through the house on Virginia Street.


The man in the house got out safely, but was hurt.


His injuries, as well as the firefighter's, are described as minor.


The fire caused $105,000 in damage to the house.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
Baal 25 days ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Online Video & Music Streaming Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuXiv Music:
https://muxiv.com

MoXoX Video:
https://moxox.com

YoFuk Adult Video:
http://yofuk.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los mejores servicios de transmisión de video y música en línea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?