Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Two hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Milwaukee home

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – Two people are taken to the hospital Tuesday after a carbon monoxide leak inside their home.

It happened near 37th and Ruby before 9:00 a.m.

Firefighters detected high levels of the odorless gas when they arrived. Six children and one adult were home at the time. Two of them were taken to a hospital for treatment.

We’re told there was a problem with the water heater and that the house is currently uninhabitable.




Share this article: