Three saved from Johnson Creek bar fire
Johnson Creek -- Residents of an apartment above Tappers Bar are safe after the building caught fire last night.
Three people were in the apartments at the time. They were able to escape the blaze by going out a back window, onto the patio roof. They were able to get to the ground with the help of a bar customer.
The owner says the fire gutted the apartments upstairs and the bar suffered heavy smoke and water damage.
Though one resident did suffer burns, no one else was hurt.