Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Three hospitalized after breathing in carbon monoxide at worksite in Kenosha

NOW: Three hospitalized after breathing in carbon monoxide at worksite in Kenosha

NEXT:

KENOSHA, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Three people will be okay after breathing in carbon monoxide at a worksite in Kenosha. 

Firefighters say workers in a commercial building were refinishing floors and using gas generators inside when dangerous carbon monoxide levels were found.

The workers were taken to a hospital as a precaution.

They're expected to be okay. 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?