Summerfest unveils food, beverages, and merchandise for 2019 festival
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Summerfest revealed their new food, beverages, and merchandise for the 2019 festival during a special event held at the Miller Lite Brewhouse.
Summerfest 2019 Food and Beverages:
Summerfest is rolling out its lineup of new foods and beverages alongside returning favorites, including the following new food and beverage experiences:
- Pizza Man – new this year, featuring whole pizza and pizza slice options, in addition to homemade eggplant fries, located in American Family Insurance Amphitheater Forecourt area
- Red Bull Bar – new this year, featuring a variety of Red Bull themed cocktails, adjacent to JoJo’s Martini Lounge
- Vintage 1968 Wine Bar - new this year, featuring wines by the glass and bottle, located along the lakewalk, near the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite
In addition, the following vendors are adding new locations:
- Belair Cantina – adding second location in the Briggs & Stratton Big Backyard with Miller Lite and CBS 58
- Pepsi® Beverage Station – a third location is being added in the South Marketplace area
- Saz’s Express – adding new location at the Ethnic Village
- Sil’s Mini Donuts – adding new location near the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite
New foods this year include the Piggy Mac Sub from Cousin’s Subs, Big Gig™ Burger from AJ Bombers, Pete’s Pops at Belair Cantina, Unicorn Popcorn from Little Sweetie’s Specialty Treat Wagon, Klement’s Sausage Platter, Meatball Cone from Venice Club, and much more – there are lots of options to tempt the fest-goers taste buds.
New alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages revealed include red and white wines, new sparkling water and energy drink flavors, along with a variety of specialty beer and ciders. Patrons can find the location of all of their favorite beers on the Official Summerfest App fueled by Pepsi®, which features the 2019 Beer Map.
To see the full lineup of new foods and drinks, click here.