Summerfest offering $25 All-In Tickets for select concerts
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- In celebration of national concert week, Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance is offering its fans a $25 All-In Ticket for select Summerfest concerts.
Summerfest will take place over three weekends (Thursdays through Saturdays) June 23-25, June 30-July 2, and July 7-9, 2022.
A limited number of tickets will be available May 4, 2022, at 9 a.m., while supplies last. Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY at Ticketmaster.com.
All-In tickets are available for the concerts listed below at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater during Summerfest (admission to Summerfest on day of show is also included):
- Jason Aldean with Gabby Barrett, John Morgan June 23
- Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Wu-Tang Clan June 25
- Machine Gun Kelly with Avril Lavigne, Iann Diorr July 1
- Halsey with the Marias, Abby Roberts July 2
- Rod Stewart with Cheap Trick July 7
- Backstreet Boys July 8
- Thomas Rhett with Ryan Hurd, Rhett Akins July 9
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 4 at 9am because National Concert Week returns! That means select amphitheater shows for just $25 while supplies last. You won't want to miss this! pic.twitter.com/bOztFRL5EE— Summerfest (@Summerfest) April 28, 2022