Racine & Me: SAVOUR brings art, food, and music together
RACINE, WI (CBS 58) -- The Racine Art Museum's Fifth Annual SAVOUR event is coming up on September 24, 2022.
Artist Kelsey Marie Harris, Owner of Chit Chaat Angela Down, and Camela Langendorf and Tricia Blasko from RAM joined us in studio to discuss the importance of this event in the Racine community.
The event celebrates a combination of local art, food and music.
Tickets are on sale now. Each ticket purchased will include:
1. Art + food pairings: featuring amazing artists and their work partnered with creative chefs to experience the ultimate taste of Racine!
2. Live music by legendary R&B band, Marvin and the Dogs – reuniting for one night only!
3. Online auction – incredible art, engaging experiences, trips, sports, and so much more! Register online to bid from anywhere
4. Live auction of several curated packages, for attendees only!
5. Art + wine pull
6. Craft beer, curated wine, and signature cocktails
Facebook: Racine Art Museum | Facebook
To buy tickets and learn more: SAVOUR 2022: RAM Art Benefit - Racine Art Museum