Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Racine Firefighters Rescue Family Pet After Fire

RACINE - A late night fire broke out in a home in the 3400 block of 5th Avenue in Racine. Firefighters were called to the scene around 9:44 p.m.

Upon arrival, the first-floor living room had caught fire which caused heat and smoke damage throughout the home. The firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the flames and check for extension.

No one was home at the time except for the family pet. The firefighters were able to bring the pet out unharmed.

The fire remains under investigation.

Share this article: