Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Pool mishap leads to evacuation at Washington High School

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – Everyone is okay after a hazmat scare prompted the evacuation of Washington High School in Milwaukee.

Students were sent out to fields along Sherman Boulevard after someone put the wrong chemical in the school’s swimming pool.

The Fire Department was called to the school.

CBS 58 has no word of anyone getting sick and students returned to class before 12:00 p.m. Monday.


Share this article:
Save with