Police: Remote starter may have caused vehicle fire in Muskego

Police: Remote starter may have caused vehicle fire in Muskego

NEXT:

MUSKEGO, Wis. (CBS 58) -- An SUV is a total loss after it went up in flames in Muskego on Monday night.

It happened in a parking lot near Apollo Drive and Racine Avenue.

The Muskego Police Department thinks a faulty remote starter could be to blame.

The Tess Corners Fire Department was able to quickly extinguish the fire.

No one was injured. 

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?