Ozaukee County Sheriff's Office invites public to bid on used law enforcement vehicles
The Ozaukee County Sheriff's Office is inviting the public to bid on 5 used law enforcement vehicles.
The following vehicles up for bid are as follows:
- 2014 Ford White Taurus Interceptor 1FAHP2MT4EG170283 113,168 Miles
- 2014 Ford White Explorer 1FM5K8AR1EGA23535 149,746 Miles
- 2015 Ford White Explorer 1FM5K8AR6FGA21250 135,809 Miles
- 2015 Ford White Explorer 1FM5K8ARXFGA21249 135,543 Miles
- 2003 Ford Red Explorer 1FMZU73K73ZB28703 158,922 Miles
Submit bids via email, fax or mail to Undersheriff Jeff Taylor at email@example.com, fax: 262-284-8490, or mail to Undersheriff Jeff Taylor P.O. box 245, 1201 S. Spring Street, Port Washington, WI 53074-0245.
Bids must be received by September 4, 2017, at 4 pm.
Awarded bidder is responsible for pickup at 1201 S. Spring Street, Port Washington, WI. Awarded bidder will pay via cash or company check. If a check, vehicles will be released upon check clearance by bank. Ozaukee County reserves the right to withdraw vehicles if bids are below our standards. Vehicles are sold as is. No warranties included.