Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Oily rags to blame for Racine woodshop fire

RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) – The Racine Fire Department says oily rags are to blame for causing a fire in a woodshop on Tuesday.

The fire broke out around 9:12 p.m. at the building near Memorial Dr. and Rapids Dr. Authorities say no one was hurt.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire once on scene. They say the oily rags were not properly stored.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?