No injuries reported in Racine house fire near 20th and Deane

RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) --- The Racine Fire Department said there were no injuries in a Racine house fire that broke out near 20th and Deane Saturday, Feb. 6.

Officials say it happened around 9:20 p.m.

Arriving firefighters found smokie in the upstairs of the home. All residents had evacuated the home prior to fire units arriving.

The fire was quickly extinguished on the second floor. Ventilation of smoke from the home was provided.

The Racine Fire Department would like to remind residents to test their smoke alarms and have them on every level of the home. 

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?