Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

No carbon monoxide found at Oconomowoc High School

OCONOMOWOC, Wis. (CBS 58) – It turns out it was not carbon monoxide that made dozens of students sick at Oconomowoc High School and Arts Center in March.

The school was evacuated on March 22 and at the time, a carbon monoxide leak was suspected.

A statement from the school district Thursday says no carbon monoxide has been found in the buildings. It’s still unclear what made the students sick.

Oconomowoc High School reopened on March 26.

Share this article:
Save with