New General Motors recall
Posted: Mar 31, 2014 11:25 PM CDT | Updated: Nov 5, 2014 1:59 PM CDT
DETROIT-GM issued a recall Monday because of a sudden loss in power steering.
The models affected are:
Models subject to safety recall are the:
- Chevrolet Malibu: All model year 2004 and 2005, and some model year 2006 and model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
- Chevrolet Malibu Maxx: All model year 2004 and 2005, and some 2006 model year
- Chevrolet HHR (Non-Turbo): Some model year 2009 and 2010 vehicles
- Chevrolet Cobalt: Some model year 2010 vehicles
- Saturn Aura: Some model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
- Saturn ION: All model year 2004 to 2007 vehicles
- Pontiac G6: All model year 2005, and some model year 2006 and model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
- Service parts installed into certain vehicles before May 31, 2010 under a previous safety recall
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!