Natural gas odors reported in Cudahy, crews respond to Patrick Cudahy meat plant
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- We're following a developing story in Cudahy Tuesday night, April 13.
A gas leak was reported by We Energies at the Patrick Cudahy meat plant.
Multiple fire departments and We Energies crews responded, but have since left the area.
In a statement Tuesday night, We Energies said:
We are investigating and have isolated an issue on our natural gas system that is causing natural gas odors in Cudahy. We do not believe this is a safety issue, however customers with concerns can call 800-261-5325. We appreciate the help from first responders and thank our customers for their patience.
This is a developing story. Stick with CBS 58 for updates on air and online.