Kenosha police outline road closures due to President Trump’s visit Monday night
KENOSHA, Wis. (CBS 58) – The Kenosha Police Department is outlining several road closures throughout the city on Monday, November 2 due to President Donald Trump’s visit.
The following closures will be in place:
- Highway H or 88th Avenue will be closed between Highway 142 and 50th Street beginning at 7:45 a.m. including all access roads
- The Department of Motor Vehicles will be accessible during normal business hours
- Highway 158 or 52nd Street will be closed between the West Frontage Road or 120th Avenue and 88th Avenue beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- No parking on along Highway 158 or 52nd Street
- Temporary no parking signs are posted
The police department expects the closures to be in place until the President departs.