Kenosha man wanted for alleged sexual assault of 10-year-old girl
KENOSHA, Wis. (CBS 58) – A Kenosha man is wanted for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl.
Charges have been filed against 57-year-old Andres Diaz Jr. for first degree sexual assault that officials say happened between November 23, 2016 and December 18, 2016.
According to the complaint, the victim told family members she had been touched inappropriately by Diaz at his home in Kenosha during a visit over the Thanksgiving holiday. The girl then told her mother about an incident that happened about a month later following another visit to Diaz’s home.
The complaint goes on to say that the victim told investigators in Illinois that she had been sexually abused by Diaz since she was about seven years old.
If convicted, Diaz could face up to 60 years in prison.