If gingerbread houses aren't your thing, Miller High Life is now selling a beer-infused Gingerbread Dive Bar Kit
Posted: Nov 30, 2021 11:28 AM CDT
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- If you're over plain old gingerbread houses, you can now level up with a gingerbread dive bar!
The classic gingerbread house is a bit less “North Pole” and a bit more “Milwaukee.”
Miller High Life will sell the Gingerbread Dive Bar Kits. The gingerbread walls and people are infused with Miller High Life. The kit also includes genuine vintage Miller High Life wall art and miniaturized neon signs made from sugar.
Other things that come with the Gingerbread Dive Bar Kit are:
- A customizable entrance sign.
- A tiny select-o-matic jukebox rocking for the gingerbread people ‘regulars’,
- An edible pool table under dim lighting (yes- there are actual working lights) complete with the finest pretzel-stick pool cues and candied pool balls
- Outdoor pergola made from bar snacks to create the perfect vibe for a candy cornhole tourney
- An exquisite branded bar floor with Vermont maple syrup packets to recreate that distinct sticky floor feeling only real ones know
High Life lovers and dive-bar enthusiasts can dive into their new favorite twist on this classic holiday tradition and purchase the Gingerbread Dive Bar Kit for $50 starting Monday, Dec. 6, 2021 while supplies last.