Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

House catches on fire on Blake Avenue in Racine

A passing vehicle called 911 for a house on fire near 2207 Blake Avenue in Racine on September 7. 
Upon arrival smoke was showing from the north and south eaves of the building. 
The rear exterior from the ground level up to and including the soffit and roof were on fire which was quickly extinguished before an interior attack was made. 
All occupants were accounted for with no injuries to report. 
At this time the fire is still under investigation.
Share this article: